PA Consulting Group has enriched its risk and resilience offering by acquiring 7Safe, a leading provider of information security, computer forensics and education services. The acquisition complements PA’s well-established cyber security expertise and experience.
From world-leading energy firms to major government departments, we help organisations to improve security, reduce risk and improve resilience across their business. We offer a comprehensive, end-to-end service unmatched in the cyber security industry.
Candidates will need to deliver external and internal infrastructure and web application penetration tests to our customers along with other forms of IT security consultancy. The ideal applicant will have some experience in commercial penetration testing. Strong general information security awareness and knowledge of operating system and applications is a prerequisite of this role; you will have some coding background and should have great expertise in at-least one of the following programming languages: C, C#, PHP, JAVA, .NET
The role is based from our Cambridge office, however, once an established member of the pen test team, you will spend time working on our client sites, therefore flexibility to travel is important.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
• IT security consultancy
• Learn and share information within the team.
• Ability and will to undertake various research activities.
• Participate in all team’s everyday operations
• Good expertise in at-least one programming languages (e.g.: PHP, Java, C#, C). Prior coding experience is ideal.
• Good working knowledge of secure web development principles.
• Understanding of Operating System internals, knowledge of TCP/IP.
• An appreciation of the Information Security issues.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision whilst maintaining team ethics
• Client oriented, able to communicate with all levels of an organisation with appropriate technical content
What can PA offer you?
• Original, strategic and operational consulting that makes a real business difference to high-profile clients. We never offer second-hand work or ready-made solutions
• The opportunity to work in committed teams that blend in-depth industry experience with high quality consulting expertise
• A transparent career path where your advancement is objectively measured, enabling you to achieve your full potential
• Training and development rated amongst the best in consultancy
PA Consulting Group is a leading management, IT and technology consulting firm. Independent, award winning and employee-owned, we operate globally in more than 30 countries and transform the performance of major organisations in both the private and public sectors.
From initial idea generation and strategy development through to detailed implementation, we deliver significant and tangible results to our clients through our innovative thinking and in-depth sector expertise.
We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s success, and regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
To apply for this role, please click here